Thursday 21 July 2011

why are we so obsessed with comparing?

have you ever looked in the mirror and thought "huh, why isn't my bum as big as J-Los bum" or "why isn't my hair as big and nice as Kim Kardashians hair"...girlies admit it. we all do it at some point. 


however, if you honestly think its right comparing your self to these celebrities then you better think twice.


the amount of money these celebrities spend to look the way they do today is ridiculous. take a look at these pics.....










and my absolute Favorite one is this:

so as you can see the BIG difference with the before and after photos. just makes me realise people are so obsessed with the way these celebrities look yet they dont see how much money and dangerous operations they go through to look the way they do today. so next time you look in the mirror. do me a favour and say "daymmmmn am beautiful" :) cos if i had the money these celebrities do, believe me i would look just as good or even better. but we don't. so we just gotta learn to accept and loveee ourselves :) xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment